Ever heard of the famous saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover?”. Well, home buyers never really got that memo. Buyers usually decide within 20 seconds of viewing the outside of a house (curb appeal) whether they want to see the inside.
Here are a few things you can dress your house to impress before a listing:
- Attractive landscaping provides instant curb appeal
- Keep the lawn fresh and fluff!
- Freshen the flower beds. Add fresh pine straw or chips
- Consider a bucket of paint if exterior looks weathered. It will make your house look ready for move in!
- Repair/replace torn window screens
- Replaced cracked window panes
Once your work is done, our work begins to make your home stand out in the market. Rest assured, we will make sure we make the most ideal marketing materials for your home and of course, a sparkling Listed-by-Blu-Realty sign